http://www.kbpublisher.com - http://www.kbpublisher.com
[b]text[/b] - Bold text.
[u]text[/u] - Underline text.
[i]text[/i] - Italic text.
[color=green]text[/color] - Colored text.
[url]kbpublisher.com[/url] - kbpublisher.com
[url=kbpublisher.com]text[/url] - text
[email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] - email@example.com
[h1]text[/h1] - Caption text.
- item 1
- item 2
- item 1
- item 2
Transfer bulk data from the BMR server to the cloud via BMR's Express service.
Seed large volumes of data on the BMR device to the cloud using an external device. The bulk data is transferred to the cloud within a week with zero bandwidth usage.
Through this service, existing and new users of IDrive BMR can transfer data that is stored on the device but is not yet seeded to the cloud.
By using physical shipment of a temporary storage device you can:
- Reduce bandwidth usage - As the bulk data is transferred from the server via a physical storage device that is shipped to your location, it avoids clogging of network bandwidth.
- Avoid time-consuming backup - Transfer large amounts of data in just a week or less.
When you place an order for the IDrive Express device, we ship the device to you along with the necessary accessories, detailed instructions, and a two-way return shipping label. Connect the device to the BMR device, follow the simple instructions to upload data onto the device, and ship the device back to us.
The data on the Express device is encrypted using the same default or private key that was set on your BMR device. This ensures data is secure during transit.
Once we receive the Express device from you, we will transfer the data to your cloud account. It takes 1 to 3 weeks, usually, to seed the data, depending on the volume and our representative will provide an update.
After the data is transferred to your cloud account, you can continue with incremental backups to secure the data from physical and virtual machines.
- This service is available only within the USA and is free once per year. All subsequent requests will be charged.
- Once you place an order, it takes 2-5 business days for us to ship the Express device.
- After we receive the device from you, our representative will update you on the time required to transfer data to your cloud account.
- You need an active IDrive subscription to avail the IDrive Express service.